My Sem Break...

Yup...Is always true that we said"休息是为了走更长远的路"...So when u plan to have a long way to go, before that u must have a rest...hehe^^...

This sem break i feel like very boring... but i like bored...Y i say so?Because i hate busy,that's all...haha...

But...I also cant say all of my sem break totally boring...I have done a lot of thing that i wish to do when i having my test... But still got a lot of thing that i wish to do during my final exam doesn't do at all... Man are always like this... When u very free, u can do what u want, u won't do... But when u are very busy, u will think "when i finish my work, i want to do this and that"... After u finish all ur test... the thing u do is nothing... because u always will say "aiya...next time la..."
Time is precious, so i hope in this sem break i can do a lot of thing that i wanted to do...
  1. Accompany my family & my friend.
  2. Bath my dog.
  3. Work for my brother.
  4. Sleep as much as i want.
  5. Watch "公主嫁到", "康熙来了" and some new Hong Kong drama.
  6. Sing K
  7. Watch movie
  8. Shopping
  9. Travel
  10. Do facial
  11. Bring my aunt go pray.
  12. Yamcha
  13. Go pak to.
I think that's all because my sem break have only 3 weeks...hahaha^^
Happy Holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment