i hate myself...

Today i m totally exhausted...
No strain, no energy....
extremely tired...
i m bored with my life, i always like to think about are he or she hate me?
i try to control myself not to think so bad, but i can't...
and then i start to hate them back...
this is wat we call revenge...
i always think that ppl might hate me but after they know they wont,
but somehow, things is not like wat u think...
sometimes when u know more about a person u will hate him or her more...
so so so so so,
i think i m the one that people,
i m kind of person that too straight until nobody want to listen wat i m talking about...
sometime i hate myself y...
i dun like what i said,
i dun like,
i hate it...
plus, i like to talk alot while people dun like to listen...
&
i always like to win...
like to win my friends...
wat i also want to compare...
i hate myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment