WHAT a WoNdErFUL daYZZZZ!!!




:)

It was a long time that i din't update my blog.... this is becoz of lazy besides lazy!!!
haha...
Hope tat start from now i can continuously write my blog without influence by lazy-god...teehee~~~
Today is a good day for me but not a good day for Japan... Pray hard for Japan...
This morning i had my statistic test and i dun really wan to talk about the test... bcoz i m totally no idea for that...
After my test, we are plan to go for a church gathering with my friends...
And we had lots of fun there!!!
We played basketball and frisbee!!!
Now i juz know, basketball is so fun but tired.... now my leg is damn pain...lol...
*only upload frisbee pix bacoz during basketball time i m kinda busy...hehe^^
FRISBEE~~~START!!!



is going to rain...haiz...we got to go...
after that,

No comments:

Post a Comment