A regret dayzzzzz........



errrrrrrrr..........i very regret today!!!
Becoz of the test, i din go back to hometown this week...my friends and i planed to give ourselves a bit sweet~which is go to shopping!!!
Firstly, we just think of buy some foods at tesco but then we felt it is too boring to shop at tesco...then we just decided to go to ipoh jusco shopping~~~
At first, we tot it is a good day to shop but at the ended i am regret...T.T...i din't buy the bag!!!how can it be??? i should buy that!!! it is sooooooooo gorgeous!!!OMG!!! but my friends keep ask me to save money for my wedding in future.....wth they are talking abt??? and why at that time i din't kill them??? i really dun know!!! but now when i think back, they really very funny...hehe^^
Although i din't buy the bag...i still bought a skin food rice mask, hope that it can help me to remove my unfriendly black face!!! And also bought a shirt... That's all...not satisfy la!!!T.T...

haiz...nvm la...satisfy la...
ss in the car...hehe
wat all of us doing?
me,carol and ching ching<3
ching ching, hsiao hui & carol...
ching, hsiao hui, and me...
posing...><
flipping menu...
wearing glasses to look clearly...

my big head pixxx:)after we go back to the bored town- kampar, we felt very sad... But luckily we still have dinner at dong hai to make us forget our sadness. This dinner to thx for all the committee member and helper who helped in the chemistry night. And i get a chemistry night cup that have my big-name!!!!!!!!!!!

*ding ding ding dinggg!!!*
thx for my contribution!!!haha!!!
At the end i conclude that... i m sad...bcoz i din't buy that bag!!! Although i have a very happy dinner with my 38 course-mate buuut still not enough to fill up my uncontented heart. Really hope to buy it on this saturday when shoppppp wif my <3...hehe^^>

No comments:

Post a Comment