Top 10 foods that i love to eat!!!

This morning, I just finished my pengajian malaysia test, this subject is so boring and meaningless, i dun like it...i think most of u also agree what i said right?
Haha...okay, put it aside, today i m going to talk about the top 10 foods that i like in my life!!! i m a person that love to eat tasty food and will crazy when i see lots and lots of foods infront of me!!! Now, i m so excited to tell u all what i like to eat the most!!! so now here we go!!! XD

Top 10-ulik chicken rice
This is not a restaurant, it is a stall beside a road side, it is quite clean so dun worry about that and if u wan to go there be prepared that there is alots of people!!! u must wait and wait!!! *next time will upload, if i go.*

Top 9- Bak kut teh
I like bak kut teh very much!!!


Top 8- roti tampal
It looks simple but i like, everytime i go yam cha, i sure order this!!!


Top 7- Fast food (Mcd, KFC and Pizza hut)
I always like to eat the same food in mcd and kfc. In mcd i always order spicy chicken mac deluxe... it is awesome!!! while i always order snack plate in kfc!!! miss it so much!!! I like pizza very much but everytime after i ate i will "pok kai"!!!haha!!!






Top 6- Secret Recipe- cheesecake

I like cheesecake but basically i m a kind of person that dun like to eat cake except cheesecake, it really make me crazy for it!!!it’ll make you fly high..craving for it right now!!!



Top 5- Dim sum
When i m in malacca i always wish to wake up early and eat with my frend but until now i haven fulfill this wish... really hope someday this dream can come true!!! But somehow, i already ate with my family last year, still remember my grandmum eat like a kids...hehe^^ miss that time!!!




Top 4- My aunty's cuisine(especially her soup!!!)
I love my aunty... she is so loving and caring, she is the one who always care of me besides my mum. I already treat her as my mum. When i go back to malacca, she will always make the dishes warm and ask my to eat, sometime, tears will automatically fall down from my eyes and very scare to let her know... hehe^^I cant used words to describe her because she is the indescribable good...

ok, my aunt and i not a dishes okay... just to let u know my aunt.*next time will upload what she always cooked for me!!!*


Top 3- 猪油渣配饭!!!

i know this is unheathy food but i just cant control myself!!!!!!!! do u try it before??? if u haven? then u really pity lo!!!hahahah!!!! it is a simple dishes but super tasty!!!



Top 2- Crabie
Crabie...crabie... i love u!!! i like big crabie, hate small crab!!!


Top 1- Japanese food
To me japanese food is an art... it looks nice,colorful but healthy. It also very delicious. You very difficult to find a japanese food tat contain lots of oil and fat. Green tea with japanese food is the perfect match!!!I love green tea!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment