Finding good food? Follow me...

Yes! Is an exciting food post! Can't wait to share to you guys!

Last week, with Carol, her bf, Tracie and Jackson went to mum mum... And found this in Ipoh!

American wood fire pizza, look!





We had ordered blue cheese, Hawaiian Chicken,Tuna and bacon egg favoured pizza. 


Our pizza in the oven...


Craving for pizza for a long time!!! Finally!!! 


All my friends are from Sibu, Sarawak and I had been there during my last sem break, will blog this soon...


Sweet couple, her bf purposely come here to see Carol from Kuching!


I'm just like a spot light...>< I m sorry... where's my dude???


My drama queen sister, Ching and Jackson, her younger brother... 


One of the best thing in this shop is they allow you to choose two favoured in one pizza...Nice!!!


They also allow us to take picture while they are making pizza...




Actually, this restaurant is not only well known with  Michelangelo's pizza but also it dessert and spaghetti. I still able to eat but some of my friends can't push more food in their tummy already when finished all of the pizza... But, you can have a try! 


Happy food hunting in Ipoh! Going back to Kampar~~~


Tata... If you are a big eater like me, stay tune! I'm going to blog more about my food hunting life...


A giant american wood fire pizza- Michelangelo's pizza!
Located at No. 40, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B, Medan Ipoh Bistari, 31400 Ipoh. You can find easily by using papago gps like me or search in Google map.
Operation Time : Tuesday - Sunday 6.00pm-10.30pm, Monday Closed

For more information u can search at Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Michelangelos.Pizzeria