Malacca Secret recipe

Is time to blog again~~~

This time i am going to blog the place i always like to go...

Eat! #malacca#seafood#my favoured!!!

Seafood is always the first in my mind when people ask me what i like to eat, even prawn noodle i also like it very much, but dunno why i cant really find a place that sell prawn mee that is nice except kuala lumpur one! Haha...

Then when eat in the buffet restaurant i also will grab all the seafood first while all chicken or pork will suddenly disappear in my eye sight... And i found that lots of ppl are like me-seafood lover!!!

Somemore, somemore, CRABIE, though they look cute when they swim but i really cannot tahan la! Crab is really the best! Forever! Last time when I was a small kids, every times my aunty cooking, i will stand beside and learn how to cook and some time will shake her leg and ask her to let me cook, and some times she feel uncomfortable with my starring eye, she will ask me to play the vege or meat beside, and i will acts like i am a chef that very busy. Like weekend, if they buy crab then the crab will put into a pail and i will use a pair of chopstick to pierce them, now think about the crab, i feel the crab very pity, i m sorry... Haha! But when i move to malacca already, we seldom eat crab at home, it is maybe cook crab at home is very messy lo...

Ok, now let me introduce a place that eat seafood that is affordable and special, Bunga Raya in malacca. It can say cheap but if u not people in malacca u very difficult to find it, it is in the small road at bunga raya, and if u are a princess then you better dun go because there have no toilet, very dirty, sometime got dead mouse or alive mouse! Hahaha! Many many more! But if u wanna try new things and you can run very fast when see mouse then u can try la...just kidding, it is not so serious case la...

Operation hours: 7.30pm onward~unknown (about 11.30pm) cause sometime the food out of stock then no more lo, balik makan maggi...

Address: Jalan Bunga Raya, melaka.

GPS: N2 11.990 E102 15.110

It is really highly recommended by me, every time i also will bring my friend or recommend them to eat here, and remember this place only for non-princess... Hahaha!

Forget to tell u all, this stall is named Tong Sheng δΈœε‡.... Ikki Travel GUide! Haha!




Shawnie makan C-Ham~~~ yerrr...abit disgusting, i cant understand ppl like to eat it, but I respect C-HAM!Hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment