Yes! happy holiday~~~

I am very happy, I had waited for very long for become a nuffnang member but I tot very difficult to apply but only take few minutes nia. So, if u haven sign up then faster la... For a professionally blogger, I think first you need to apply nuffnang member, cause you can earn money! And not forget to mention I am also the glitterati member... so happy!!! A glitterati member is an exclusive nuffnanger, which mean nuffnang will invite glitterati member with topmost priority!!! If you wanna know more about what is glitterati then you can search at here http://www.nuffnang.com.my/exclusive-program .

Last week holiday, I had plan alot of things to do but end up I do nothing... (Cry) Wednesday already decided to back to kampar from kuala lumpur, I am thinking to do my assignment finish but actually i can do it at home, I had plan wrong! Omg... never mind.... I change to plan B...hahah, which is to have a quality time with my roomate, to learn guitar, EAT, sleep~~~ woo~~~

But was really sososo boring stay at Kampar, thus Carol and I decided to go shopping and find something good to eat... What we like to eat??? Yeah, so lucky that I have a friend that same like me a Japanese food lover... she has lots of thing similar to me, we are just like a twins, every of my friend always said we look alike, attitude also the same! haha... 

Hooray~~~ Bye Kampar for only for 5 hours like that...haha... Carol was driving~~~




We have reached "膳户",it is new in Ipoh medan, and it is lots of people inside, you cant see the people from outside cause it is covered, so when Carol and I entered and we got shocked cause we din't expect so many people were inside... Then, they assign us to sit beside which do not have the belt one, and we claim that we wanted to sit beside the belt so they ask us to sit aside to wait... =)



Dun got scare, I know I am very cool...Hahaha...like a bussiness woman~~~ Actually Juvein called me and ask me about the assignment, I am not angry...Just my face always show angry... I wonder why, or my parents is angry bird??? Haha...


Yeah, beside belt~~~



Pretty Carol's happy face~~~


We decided to eat food on the belt not set cause we want to taste many many small dishes... Just like dim sum!!!


Japanese's dim sum~~~ yum yum!


Her chor lor face!!! hahaha...ugly xia!



lalalalala~~~~~

Carol's favoured! 



My favoured, salmon!!!





After that, we went to ipoh Parade and Station 18 Jusco Ipoh, I bought a Guess bag... I am sososososososo Happy!!! haha!!! It is my first branded bag! Rm 489 before discount after discounted RM 220! And most happy is my BF said he buy for me, cause he remember he promised me to buy me a bag, but everytime can't see the bag I like, finally I found it, so he paid me... He is super sweet... And he said this is my 21st Christmas Present .... So early I get this present~~~ HOORAY!!!


I am very happy!!! Sleep with this bag~~~



The End~~~