Tong Pak Fu

Hohoho! Merry Christmas.... haha! just kidding, not so fast la... Just I want to reach Christmas  so that I can go to Malacca, Portuguese Village, there is full of people during Christmas time and all the house are decorate nicely! and also big Christmas tree. I can say beside Chinese new year, the most excited festival is Christmas...I can't wait already, listening Christmas song...Ding ding dang dang!!! 

Alright, is time to share my food story again =)
Last week, my friend and I decided to go back KL to shopping and relax. And we also planned to meet our foundation friend, SEE EE... she is the one wearing yellow shirt (left), at that time she is working at midvalley, so we eat with her and her friend, she has only 1 hour lunch break, so we accompany her but did not eat. We just chit chatting with her and have lots of fun although it is only 1 hour.

She does not change, a hard working and positive girl. She is just like our DAI KA JIE during foundation time, she is just like a dictionary, she know many things and all the things she can remember well, I never see she cry, angry, anxiety and panic! NEVER! and now she still the same... A girl that is strong... Hehe.... 




With sweety Felicia...


A funny photo, pls help us to serve u better....???


Not forget to take pic with my hubby... he is congenial that come to KL to meet me and fetch us to shopping without any complaint... muackkk!!!



After that, we went to eat Japanese cuisine which had disappointed me... Cause at first I look at the menu, I tot it will be very delicious mana tau, it is normal, I can't say it is not delicious but is abit normal lo. Spoilt my mood. But after all of us complaining about the Japanese food, we decided to go to eat dessert and lastly we choose "Tong Pak Fu"... And it really lighten up my day.

Here we come... 


Is it all the girl like to act cute?


Yey!!! mouth watering now! Believe me, it is really nice! full of green tea smell in ur mouth and with the red bean, it is very smooth~~~ Try this, if u are a green tea lover!!!


Durian ice dessert, actually I like this too but I like the green tea more! If u dunno how to choose then you can try both! coz it is really really tasty la...
Not too sweet and the durian smell is so strong in ur mouth...



Mango milk ice dessert, frankly speaking, we feel this dessert abit normal, erm, is like the mango smell and milk is not strong as what I expected... or maybe we eat this after our durian dessert? 


Ok! that's all for today, will blog more soon! stay tune!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment