Cute Baby Girl

Sorry for hiatus, I am really very busy with my uni stuff, FYP, an unlucky assignment and presentation... But thank god, I have finish all except FYP... =)

Going to tell u all a good news, I am officially a aunty, "gugu"... so happy and excited news in this world!

Too bad I am not there to see her everyday, but her cute face is always on my mind~~~

Her name is Cicy Chong Han Xi, all of us like this name very much because it sound like a korean's name... haha...

She is cute but is too small to be touch and hold, must be very careful, her skin is very soft like taufu... haha~~~

Below is the picture that I take when I am at Malacca...

My mum became "nai nai" already, she is very proud to be a young age grandmum... U see she look super happy...



Her double eye lid will come out when she just wake... she smile...=)


Cute hur??? 

The end~~~